WINTER IS COMING...
WHAT WE DO...
- Shut down water feature and remove pump
- Place pump in storage for winter months
- Clean and remove all filtration media
- Remove pond netting and place in storage
- Remove leaves and other debris from feature
- Drain water from susceptible lines
- Plug necessary openings to prevent ice build up
- Treat water with cold water beneficial bacteria
- Install de-icing devices for features with fish
SO WHAT DOES IT COST?
All seasonal maintenance services provided by Aquascapes East are done with a two man team. We will send a pond technician and an assistant to your property and bill you based on the amount of time your feature needs. We are happy to evaluate what your feature needs and provide you with accurate efficient service. Should you decide to customize your service by requesting the we include or skip specific services we are happy to oblige. Either way you choose to do it, the services are priced as follows:
Pond Technician - $100 per hour
Technician Assistant - $100 per hour
Every service call performed will incur an additional fee of $125
This fee covers our travel time to and from each job as well as all fuel, and equipment fees.
Each seasonal maintenance bill may also include water treatments, replacement parts or supplies, or optional upgrades to your feature.